Thursday, June 18, 2009

a GREAT Summer...

This summer is truly a breath of fresh air. The kids and I are having such a good time. We are done with naps, potty breaks every hour and whining for snacks constantly. Well, most of the time anyway. We have been enjoying swimming lessons, summer school, tennis lessons and just an open schedule. I have two helpers, ready for the next project, I love it. I know that these years will go by fast; I am taking it in, smiling and trying to let the little things go-

Today I got to play around with my Mom's great SLR camera. What a difference a camera makes! I think I know what's on my Christmas list!



Speaking of Christmas, I just ordered the coolest Christmas quilt kit! I'll post a picture soon...I love Basic Grey for Moda and I love figgy pudding...

No comments: