Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Art Cart + Art Caddy + Art Smock = Bliss

Ok, bliss might be a stretch but for this Everything-needs-a-place Mom it is close. I am not the clean house all the time kind of gal but I really like to be able to put things away quickly. A year ago I found myself constantly getting out and putting away art project after art project. My solution was these rolling carts I found at Target for 8 bucks. Each child gets one and they can get it out of the closet and roll it over to the table to start a project. The art caddy on top organizes the little stuff.

As for the great smocks...crafty sister-in-law again! She sews these out of vinyl and they work great! Maybe she could post a tutorial....

2 comments:

Calico Road said...

Wow, look how organized you are! Nice job!

Gracen, Tegan and Family said...

So smart! So crafty!!! That's my (in-law) sister!!!!!