Monday, February 8, 2010

More Relief


Today I want to share a few things. First, a great idea. My sister-in-law has made some really awesome scrabble tile necklaces and she is selling them with all of the proceeds going to Haiti. Actually, the proceeds are going directly to missionaries providing aid to earthquake victims. If you are interested in checking it out or getting more information here is her link and she has a Etsy link on her blog.


Here are a few pics of the table runner I finished this weekend. I like the combination of the traditional pattern and the funky fabrics. The fabrics are Eva by BasicGrey for Moda. The pattern is from a Minnesota designer found here: http://cottontales.net/ The pattern is well written and it was fun to work on!
Time to go dig out the driveway...10 inches of snow today.



1 comment:

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

Thanks for stopping by and reading the photography posts! I went to your sisters store and bought myself a pendant! I've always wanted one so i'm glad you blog about it. Having a cause pushed me to finally buy one for myself. :)

I love the green and purple of this table runner.